Want to get out on the trail, upgrade for a specific event, or just try-before-you-buy. Moment Bicycles has mountain bikes available for rent in San Diego. Moment's rental bikes are current models and are professionally maintained. Book online now!
Moment Bicycles Point Loma location is minutes from the San Diego International Airport, downtown San Diego, Mission Bay, Pacific Beach, Old town, located in the heart of Point Loma.
Moment Bicycles Carmel Valley location, just east of Del Mar and just south of Fairbanks Ranch and Rancho Santa Fe, is on the front steps of great mountain riding trails and roads boasting some of the best riding in San Diego county. Blocks from Penasquitos Canyon, Del Mar Mesa, and Black Mountain trails, Lake Hodges and Mission Trails are a short drive away. Nobel Canyon has world class riding less than an hour drive away.
Pickup at our Point Loma or Carmel Valley locations.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Mountain bike rentals “live” at our Carmel Valley Location. You are welcome to pick them up at the Point Loma location, but we do require 48hrs advance notice.
Delivery available for an additional fee.
RENTAL FEE REFUNDABLE TOWARDS NEW BIKE PURCHASE (3 day max)
Mountain Bike Rentals
|1-Day $90||3-Day $235||Week $365|
2019 Trance Advanced Pro 29 2
Amp your trail riding adventures with this all-conquering 29er. Gunning for faster enduro times or bagging a big backcountry loop? Do it like a boss on this San Diego shredder.
- Advanced-grade carbon front and rear triangles
- Fox 34 Rhythm, 130mm travel fork
- Fox Float DPS Performance Rear Shock
- Giant TRX 1 29 Carbon Wheels
- SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 Drivetrain
- SRAM Guide T hydraulic disc brakes
- Dropper post with remote
- Sizes M, L, XL
Book Online Today!
To reserve a rental, simply click on the model and size you wish to reserve on the calendar below. To move to a later date on the calendar, click the "next" button above the calendar. 48hrs notice required for Point Loma pick up or Delivery.
Start Here: Pick Your Ride
Important Rental Information
- Rentals may be picked up as early as 5:30pm the day prior to the start of the rental period. Rentals must be returned by 4:30pm on the last day of the rental period.
- Rental includes setting your saddle height. We can adjust the bike to your fit for an additional charge, ask for details.
- 48hr advance notice required for Point Loma Pickup or Delivery.
- Store hours are 11am - 7pm Monday-Friday and 10am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday. Please plan your rental pick-up/drop-off accordingly.
- Rental fees are fully refundable up to two weeks before the reservation. Cancellations made within two weeks of the reservation will not be refunded.
- Bike rentals come with flat pedals or cage pedals only. We will install your clipless pedals onto your rental at no additional charge.
- Renters will be required to sign a "charge authorization" for the full retail value of the equipment rented. When the rented equipment is returned undamaged and on time, the "charge authorization" will be destroyed. No credit hold will be placed on the renters credit.
- Moment Bicycles reserves the right to cancel MTB or Gravel bike rentals with refund due to wet trail conditions in order to maintain trail stability, prevent erosion and keep the trails in rideable condition. Forecasted or present rain will not deter from road bike rental cancellation policy as it rarely rains in San Diego :). It's fun to ride in the rain, and we do sell wet weather gear.