San Diego E-Bike Rentals
E-Bikes available for rent. Moment's rental bikes are current models and are professionally maintained. Book online now!
Moment Bicycles Point Loma location is minutes from the San Diego International Airport, downtown San Diego, Mission Bay, Pacific Beach, Old town, located in the heart of Point Loma.
Moment Bicycles Carmel Valley location, just east of Del Mar, and south of Rancho Santa Fe, is on the front steps of great gravel trails and roads boasting some of the best riding in San Diego county. Blocks from Penasquitos Canyon, Del Mar Mesa, Lusardi Loop and Black Mountain trails.
Pickup at our Point Loma or Carmel Valley locations.
PLEASE NOTE: The E-bikes “live” at our Carmel Valley Location. You are welcome to pick them up at the Point Loma location, but we do require 48hrs advance notice.
Delivery available for an additional fee.
RENTAL FEE REFUNDABLE TOWARDS NEW BIKE PURCHASE (3 day max)
Mountain E-Bike Rental
|1-Day $90 ||3-Day $235 ||Week $365 |
2018 Specialized Turbo Levo FSR Comp Carbon
It's you only faster... climb with ease, descend twice as often. Ride trails you'd normally skip. The Levo is pure MTB performance.
- Carbon fiber chassis and M5 Premium Aluminum rear end
- Custom Specialized 1.3 Rx Trail-tuned motor
- Specialized M1-504 battery, 504Wh of trail-taming juice integrated into the down tube
- 150mm of travel up front and 135 in the rear
- Plus-sided 27.5+ tires provide excellent grip
- SRAM GX 1x11 drivetrain and Guide RE brakes
Road and Gravel E-Bike Rental
|1-Day $90 ||3-Day $235 ||Week $365 |
Meet the Dyodo, Pinarello's USA specific e-road and gravel bike. This carbon frame, pedal assist bike houses a motor in the rear wheel hub and a rechargeable lithium ion battery located in the frame downtube. We have taken great care to ensure the Dyodo is a true Pinarello.
The complete Dyodo bike weighs only 26.5lbs and offers pedal assistance up to 20mph. The Dyodo allows the rider to select how much power to generate by offering 3 levels of assistance. The Dyodo handles and rides like a Pinarello and will be appreciated by all who ride on the road. Whether you're looking for a little help up hills, or simply less effort to get to where you need, the Dyodo delivers.
Book Online Today!
To reserve a rental, simply click on the model and size you wish to reserve on the calendar below. To move to a later date on the calendar, click the "next" button above the calendar. 48hrs notice required for Point Loma pick up or Delivery.
Start Here: Pick Your Ride
Important Rental Information
- Rentals may be picked up as early as 5:30pm the day prior to the start of the rental period. Rentals must be returned by 4:30pm on the last day of the rental period.
- 48hr advance notice required for Point Loma store Pickup or Delivery.
- Store hours are 11am - 7pm Monday-Friday and 10am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday. Please plan your rental pick-up/drop-off accordingly.
- Rental fees are fully refundable up to two weeks before the reservation. Cancellations made within two weeks of the reservation will not be refunded.
- Bike rentals come with flat pedals or cage pedals only. We will install your clipless pedals onto your rental at no additional charge.
- Renters will be required to sign a "charge authorization" for the full retail value of the equipment rented. When the rented equipment is returned undamaged and on time, the "charge authorization" will be destroyed. No credit hold will be placed on the renters credit.
- Moment Bicycles reserves the right to cancel MTB rentals with refund due to wet trail conditions in order to maintain trail stability, prevent erosion and keep the trails in rideable condition. Forecasted or present rain will not deter from road bike rental cancellation policy as it rarely rains in San Diego :). It's fun to ride in the rain and we do sell wet weather gear.