$225.00 - $358.49
More than 25 years since its debut in 1986, the Folder One is the original that continues to set the bar for the hitch bike category. Featuring the patented Adams hitch that is often imitated but never duplicated, the Folder One offers unmatched safety and durability for years of enjoyment. Backed by a lifetime warranty, the Folder One is the best way to introduce 4-6 year-olds to the joys of cycling. - Steel frame, designed for children aged 4-6 - Simple single-speed is easy to pedal and ride - Patented, folding frame for easy storage and transport - Compatible with most 26" and 700c lead bicycles - Low center of gravity offers increased stability to parents and children - Best-in-class steel hitch + 4 adapters will fit almost any seatpost - Full chainguard and bashguard for enhanced durability - Includes safety flag for maximum visibility on the road
The Folder Compact offers all of the safety and durability of the Folder One in a slightly smaller package. The patented easy-store folding frame fits into your trunk for easy transport and accommodates kids with up to 2" shorter inseams than the Folder One. Like all Trail-A-Bikes, the Compact is backed by a lifetime warranty so your family can ride with confidence. - Steel frame, designed for children aged 3-5 - Shorter reach and cranks, smaller chainring, and narrow handlebar - Simple single-speed is easy to pedal and ride - Patented, folding frame for easy storage and transport - Compatible with most 26" and 700c lead bicycles - Low center of gravity offers increased stability to parents and children - Best-in-class steel hitch + 4 adapters will fit almost any seatpost - Full chainguard and bashguard for enhanced durability - Includes safety flag for maximum visibility on the road
$62.00 - $69.00
Yes! A 12mm thru-axle adapter for BOB Trailers. These Robert Axles for BOB Trailers are specifically engineered to attach the proven BOB Trailer to your thru-axle-equipped bike. Take full advantage of your modern bike with 12mm thru-axles and harness the rigidity of the thru-axle to haul your BOB Trailer. Set out on any adventure, big or small. Great for off-road tours, trail building, hauling cargo, and more! - The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC-machined. - The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black-anodized for rugged durability. - The axle ends are stainless steel which allows for mounting of the BOB Trailer bobbins. - No special tools required. The design allows for wheel installation or removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Please note: This axle does not come with the BOB Trailer bobbins (those are available separately). Or, you can reuse your bobbins from the stock BOB Trailer Quick Release that came with your trailer. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
$58.00 - $65.00
Purchase our Kid Trailer axle for your bike, and share your stoke for cycling with your kids. Simplify your life by allowing quick and secure attachment of your trailer to your best and favorite bike. Enjoy the adventure. Robert Axles for Kid Trailers are designed specifically to fit your 12mm thru-axle bike and allow attachment of any hitch-mounted trailer. These fit any trailer that has two wheels and a single point of attachment to the axle. This includes all the two-wheeled child, pet, and cargo trailers such as Thule, Chariot, Burley, Instep, Carry Freedom, and many more. - The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC-machined. - The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black-anodized for rugged durability. - The stainless steel axle end allows for mounting of the hitch provided with your trailer. - Hardware for attachment of the hitch is included; the hitch, itself, is not. - No special tools required. Design allows for wheel installation and removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
A neoprene pogie designed to fit on handlebars to keep hands warm when encountering the cold, wind, rain and/or snow. - Waterproof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Attaches to handlebars - can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness - Reflective material on seam and logo - Stays open, allowing easy access and removal of hands
- 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes - Includes new shim for oversized seatposts that fits 25.4mm to 35.0mm and beyond
The 1st Knuckle From 15mm Horizontal Hitch is used to retrofit a new-style hitch to the older 15mm vertical style.
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
Tool-less, 3-position training wheel installation/removal system. - Closed-cell foam tires - Tubular steel arms - Compatible with 2013-present Hotrock 20-inch models only
These bobbins are made by the Robert Axle Project and are identical to the bobbins that came with your original BOB skewer. Slide them on your axle ends to complete your Robert Axle thru axle for BOB Trailer. - Sold in pairs - Manufactured from 303 Stainless Steel - Includes stainless steel hardware for attaching to axle
- QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
- For iGo Turbo and iGo Blast - Can be added to any seat with the use of four plastic clamps - The canopy front has zippers and can be rolled up for use on warmer days
- Ride with the Weehoo iGo on several bicycles without having to remove and reinstall the hitch - Keep the extra hitch installed on a second bike and you’re ready to ride
- The new Weehoo kickstand for TURBO bike trailers makes storing and standing your Weehoo TURBO bike trailer simple. - With adjustable legs you can easily put the kickstand to work regardless of your bikes height. - Designed to work on level surfaces.
- Ride with the Blast and experience the adventures of a lifetime with your children. - Perfect for ages 2 through 4 years old and up to 80 pounds - No drivetrain, the feet lay flat on the footstands.
- Revised push bar to better clear rear racks, e-bikes, and 29’ers - Easy to use snap pins replace quick releases - Fine-tuned seat angle for melt-down free comfort - Simple one-handed seat adjustment - Lower seat height for even better stability and cont
- 2-passenger version of the iGo - Safe three point seat harness - Adjustable seats - Straps on pedals and footrest secure both passenger's feet - Meets all CPSC, ASTM, and EN standards - Patented self-aligning hitch and single wheel design - Age range: 2
- Extra cargo version of the iGo Turbo - Safe three point seat harness - Adjustable seat and cargo basket - Straps on pedals secure feet - Meets all CPSC, ASTM, and EN standards - Patented self-aligning hitch and single wheel design - Age range: 2 to 9
Page 1 of 1