$21.00 - $33.50
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum, no shift ramps, hard anodized for durability - Excellent for Singlespeed/fixed gear applications
$13.20 - $29.00 $16.00 - $29.00 Up to 20% Off
- CNC 6061 aluminum chainring with standard teeth
$18.00 - $42.00
- Black Anodized with CNC machined ramps, steel pins
$24.39 - $166.95 $26.39 - $166.95 Up to 20% Off
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting with 9sp and 10sp drivetrains - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
$52.70 - $56.00 $56.00 Up to 6% Off
- Wide tooth profiling prevents chain drop without a chainguide - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, allowing a 1x setup on most drivetrains - Constructed in Canada from 7075 aluminum
$18.99 - $48.99
Dimension Multi Speed Chainrings. - CNC-machined AL-7075 - Has ramps and pins to aid in shifting (not on 74mm BCD inner chainring) - Same BCD as Surly Long Haul Trucker, Cross-Check, and Troll complete bikes (74mm & 110mm)
The radical look and feel of SRAM's X-SYNC 2 Eagle chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC chainrings. They subjected every size of chainring to untold environmental and mechanical tortures, abuse and neglect, in both lab and real-world settings, to come up with a chainring that would augment the Eagle drivetrain’s performance in all conditions. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with the Eagle chain to increase chain retention and overall pedaling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise and wear.
This is Tom Dugan’s all new signature sprocket. In addition to its classic look, the Fang increases in thickness towards the center of the sprocket for increased strength. - 7075 Aluminum - Sweet machining
Make SRAM 1x even better with the simplicity of the SRAM X-SYNC Direct Mount chainring. Engineered in Germany, the new Direct Mount rings brings lighter weight and greater simplicity to XX1, X01, X1-1400, and GX-1400 cranksets. SRAM’s Direct Mount rings give riders the perfect opportunity for a serious upgrade. - Fully CNC AL rings - X-SYNC technology - Lighter weight than spider version (~25-50g depending on size) - Offset: 0mm (BB30), 6mm (GXP)
$69.00 - $99.00
Intense study of chain and chainring wear patterns led to the radical tooth profile that lasts longer, runs quieter and further improves chain retention. - Can be used with Eagle 12 speed or SRAM 11 speed chains - Direct mount rings with 3mm offset fit Boost geometry Eagle cranks; direct mount rings with 6mm offset fit traditional geometry Eagle cranks and GXP spindle XX1, X01, X0, X1 and X9 cranks
Proven on the World Cup circuit, Shimano's Saint chainrings are optimized for single-ring drivetrains and the rigors of competitive downhill racing. They're available in a variety of tooth counts to suit your riding style or course.
$36.99 - $43.99
The Patrol sprocket is based on the classic racing sprockets of the past. This one uses a high-quality full CNC construction and offset teeth for a perfect chain line. This thing was designed so you could crank it fast, so bolt one onto your bike and see just how fast you go. - Full CNC 6061-T6 alloy - Thickness: 6.35mm - Bolt drive version only - Made to fit directly on to a 24mm crank spindle, includes adaptors for 19mm and 22mm spindles
$65.00 - $111.00
Shimano XT M8000 11-Speed Chainrings - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner - Tooth Count: 34
- Ring Position/Type: Inner - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 64 Shimano Asymmetric - Material: Aluminum
- New 3D composite chain ring teeth composition is optimized for chainwheel load out
$18.00 - $106.00
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Material: Aluminum
Shimano XTR CRM91 1x11 Chainrings - Hollowglide technology provides exceptional driving stiffness and strength - Titanium, carbon, and aluminum materials - Titanium teeth for lightweight durability - Modified tooth profile prevents chain drop - Ring Position/Type: Chain-retaining single ring - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric
FSA Super Road Chainrings are designed to provide flawless shifting, with minimal weight and unmatched durability. - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 alloy
$62.10 - $69.00 $69.00 Up to 10% Off
The Sequence chainring uses the official X-SYNC technology licensed from SRAM for unmatched chain retention. Chromag is the only MTB company officially authorized to produce chainrings with the X-SYNC technology. So now, no matter what kind of mountain bike you have, you can have the peace of mind that your chain will stay put, and you can give your bike a little extra flair with the timeless Chromag styling. SPECS - Official SRAM X-SYNC technology. Complies with SRAM warranty standards for compatibility with all SRAM X-SYNC drivetrain. - Chamfered mud-clearing recesses at the base of the teeth provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions. - CNC Machined from 7075T6 aluminum for the best durability. - Available for 104/94 BCD crank spider patterns and Direct Mount options. - 7075-T6 aluminum - Anodized Black with laser etch - CNC machined in Whistler, BC. Sequence rings are available in: - 30/32/34/36 tooth (104 BCD) - 28/30 tooth (94 BCD) - 28/30/32 tooth (Direct Mount RFC) - 28/30/32 tooth (Direct Mount GXP) - 28/30 tooth (Direct Mount BB30) - 28/30/32 tooth (Direct Mount Boost) Compatibility Notes: - 104 BCD is the most popular crank arm spacing design (refer to manufacturers specifications to check for compatibility). - Direct mount rings work with SRAM S1400, S2200, S2210, X9 XO and XX1 crank arms. - Direct Mount Sequence rings are available for with GXP and BB30 bottom brackets as well as Race Face Cinch cranks.
FSA's Pro Road chainrings are made from CNC-machined 7000-series aluminum for low weight. The teeth are ramped and pinned for excellent shifting, too.
$166.00 - $189.95
Shimano's Ultegra 6800 chainrings provide confidence-inspiring shifting and category-defining speed. Cold-forged aluminum comprises the super-stiff, hollow outer ring, and Shimano's unique system of ramps and pins means lightning fast shifts are at your command.
$82.00 - $99.00
Mud and moving parts are enemies in the sport of cyclocross. That's why SRAM decided they were going to simplify things. Remove the front derailleur, increase the range of the cassette, make dropped chains a thing of the past, and you've got a cross drivetrain worthy of hammering. SRAM's CX1 X-Sync Chain Ring is an integral part of that system. It mates to 110 BCD cranks and features a wide-narrow-wide tooth profile to securely hold the chain through the roughest terrain. It's also specially designed with mud clearing in mind to keep your rig light and fast. A variety of sizes ranging from the spin-to-win 38T to the flat-out 46T let you dial in your rig for your strengths or course.
- Guidering M to fit any 4x104mm BCD crank - Dual width "M" (narrow/wide) tooth profile engages the chain securely even at extreme angles - 7075-T6 aluminum construction optimized for all chainguide systems to prevent chain jamming -1mm swappable chainline
- 7075-T12 aluminum ring with tall, narrow-wide tooth design to prevent chain drop - Precision CNC machined and hard Anodized surface coating for longevity - Computer-aided design enables the ultimate combination of strength and lightness
$35.68 $53.30 On Sale
- Lightweight aluminium outer bash ring - Designed to replace the outer ring for single or double chainring use
$165.90 - $179.90
- Lightweight, CNC machined, anodized aluminum NJS-certified Track chainring. - 1/2" x 1/8"
$16.99 - $46.99
Dimension Chainrings. - No ramps, pins, or shift aids
The EX1 drive train was designed specifically for the demands of electric-assist mountain bikes: a wide gear range with bigger jumps between gears and sturdy components to handle higher torque loads. Liberal use of features found on SRAM’s high end MTB parts provide high value, quiet operation and ease of service. - X-Sync (wide-narrow) tooth profiles for great chain management - Compatible with Bosch mid-drive E-bike systems - Material: Steel - Size/BCD: Direct mount - Recommended Group: EX1
$69.00 - $79.00
Take your chain retention to the quiet, simple, light level with SRAM's X01 X-Sync Chain Ring. It features SRAM's X-Sync narrow/wide tooth profiles to securely hold a chain through the roughest terrain, no chainguide required! A variety of sizes ranging from 30T to 38T let you dial in your rig for your ride. The unique chainring design allows you to slide the ring over the crank arm, so crank removal is not required. Available in 94mm BCD for SRAM's X1 cranks, or 104mm BCD to convert your standard crank to a single-ring system.
- Ultralite computer-aided design enables the ultimate combination of strength and lightness - High strength 7075-T6 aluminum and hard anodized surface coating for longevity - Precision CNC machined to extremely tight tolerances
Page 1 of 8 Next page