-Seatpost clamp spacer kit for Advanced ISP models (2012-2014)
- Replacement pins for tool shed chain tool. - Bag of 10
Replacement cartridge for generation 3 Contact SL Switch posts
-Seatpost clamp for Propel Advanced ISP models (2013-2016)
Giant's Connect SL S-Bend Carbon Aerobar Extensions are for use with Giant's Clip-On Aerobar Clamps (sold separately). This model features the S-Bend. Thanks to carbon construction, these are featherweight and super-stiff extension bars. Plus, they have 70mm of fore/aft adjustment to dial in your ideal aero position.
Giant's Connect SL U-Bend Carbon Aerobar Extension is for use with Giant's Clip-On Aerobar Clamps (sold separately). This model features the U-Bend. Thanks to carbon construction, this is a featherweight and super-stiff bar. Plus, it has 70mm of fore/aft adjustment to dial in your ideal aero position.
- For Liv Enviliv Advanced Pro disc handlebar. - To use with Contact aero Clip-on clamp for propel aero bar.
Features - E-Bike specific kickstand - Designed to handle the additional weight of battery assisted Giant bicycles - Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit for all frame sizes Fits: - Road-E - Quick-E - Dirt-E - ToughRoad GX-E - Explore-E - Vall-E - Amiti-E
- 22.2mm carbon aerobar extensions - Compatible with 45203-04 Clip-on Aerobar clamp
-Seatpost clamp with rack mount for Giant's Defy/Avail models
Giant's Connect SL Clip-On Aerobar Clamps are made of light and durable aluminum with foam padded arm rests. These clamps feature wide-range arm-rest adjustability and simple single-bolt adjustments.
-Seatpost clamp for Defy/Avail models (2009-2016)
- Lightweight, durable alloy clamp system designed specifically to work with the Contact SLR Aero Integrated or Contact SLR Aero handlebars for 2018+ Propel Advanced Disc and 2019+ Propel Advanced - Quick easy one bolt setup adjustment and wide-range armrest positioning - Fits Giant Contact SL/Connect SL bar extensions (22.2mm) - Armrest pads included
- Dust-proof and waterproof rubber seal cover - Protect the power source connection on the frame when the e-bike is parked outside or you carry it without the EnergyPak
Previous page Page 2 of 2