Cervelo’s C5 Dura Ace Di2 is the ultimate endurance road bike engineered to inspire confidence. Cervelo's meticulously designed carbon frame delivers exceptional lightness, incredible stiffness, and quick yet predictable handling. The brilliant fork comes from the pioneering Project California team, so it balances lateral stiffness with comforting vertical compliance for a peerless riding experience. The ethereal ride is advanced by the spec as well. Shimano's best-of-the-best 11-speed Dura-Ace Di2 drivetrain provides blissfully smooth and accurate push-button shifts while keeping the weight as low as possible, Shimano disc brakes elevate braking power, control, and feel to unbeknownst heights, and you get HED Ardennes Plus LT wheels and sleek components from FSA. Whether you're climbing up a packed fire road or chasing your friends down sweeping, paved descents, this incredibly versatile machine ensures blistering speed, efficiency, and above all, all-day endurance comfort.
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal dropouts
- Evolved steerer design: Applies the diameters and taper designs that best suit each model to produce the best handling
- Reduced-friction BB guide: Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup, and longer service intervals
- Squoval: Unique tube shapes that combine the attributes of a square and an oval to achieve and ideal balance of stiffness, weight, and aerodynamics
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Fork||Cervelo All-Carbon, Tapered C5 Fork for Disc|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2”|
|Rims/Wheels||HED Ardennes PLus LT DIsc|
|Tires||Continental Grand Prix 180 tpi, 700x28c|
|Crankset||Rotor 3D+ BBright|
|Bottom Bracket||ROTOR PF30|
|Chain||Shimano HG900, 11 spd|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070, 11 spd|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070, 11 spd|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, 11-speed: 11-28|
|Shifters||Shimano Di2 ST-R785 11 spd|
|Handlebars||FSA K-Force Compact|
|Stem||FSA OS-99 CSI|
|Brakes||Shimano BR-RS805 Hydraulic Disc|
|Saddle||Fizik Antares VS|
|Seat Post||FSA K-Force for Di2|