Garmin's vívosmart HR+ activity tracker features Elevate wrist heart rate technology, which monitors heart rate at the wrist 24/7. That gives you the freedom to work out however you want, with no additional heart rate strap needed. Using heart rate, the vívosmart HR+ provides calories burned information. Additionally, you can use your Vivosmart HR+ as a heart rate strap on your wrist when paired with other compatible Garmin devices.
vívosmart HR+ smart activity tracker is able to track distance, time and pace for indoor or outdoor activities. With GPS, you can get even more accurate distance and pace stats as well as a map of your activity when running or walking outdoors. In addition to tracking your runs, steps and calories, vívosmart HR+ measures floors climbed and intensity minutes.
With Move IQ, you don’t need to start or stop your activity timer when you start a new activity. vívosmart HR+ can automatically tell the difference between movements like walking, running, biking, swimming and even using an elliptical.
vívosmart HR+ learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily step goal. As you meet your milestones, it will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle. Throughout your day, it reminds you to stay active with a move bar and vibration alert if you’ve been inactive for 1 hour. Go for a short walk to reset the move bar.
vívosmart HR+ automatically syncs with your smartphone throughout the day to save your stats to Garmin's free online community. Simply download Garmin Connect Mobile to your phone or log on to Garmin Connect via your desktop, where you can save, plan and share your activity and beat yesterday in your daily step count. Connect with other users to challenge and compete.
- GPS tracks distance and pace while mapping out your run or walk
- Swim-friendly, sleek band is comfortable to wear all day, and the always-on touchscreen display shows your stats, even in sunlight
- Measures steps, distance, calories, floors climbed, activity intensity and heart rate on your wrist
- Receive full suite of smart notifications, which includes email, call, text, social media alerts and more—all from your wrist
- Auto sync to Garmin Connect Mobile to join fitness challenges, review data and receive smart coaching
Physical & Performance
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Barometric altimeter
- Smart notifications: displays email, text, and other alerts when paired with your phone
- Vibration alert
- Music control
- Find my phone
- VIRB control
- Watch functions: Time, date, calendar, and alarm
- Virtual Pacer: Compares current pace to target
- Accelerometer: Calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod
- Personal records
- Heart rate monitor: Wrist-based
- Auto Pause: Pauses and resumes timer based on speed
- Auto Lap: Automatically starts a new lap
- Time/distance alert: Triggers alarm when you reach goal
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Calculates calories burned
- Customizable screen(s)
- Shock Resistant
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Auto goal: Learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal
- Move bar: Displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it
- Sleep monitoring: Monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep
- Garmin Connect compatible: Online community where you analyze, categorize and share data
- Automatic sync: Automatically transfers data to your computer
- Calculates floors climbed
- Intensity minutes
- Heart rate alerts
- Wireless connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart
ANT+ is a wireless technology that allows your monitoring device to seamlessly communicate with other ANT+ products such as speed sensors, heart rate monitors, power meters, and foot pods that track running/walking progress.
vívosmart HR+ watch