Go beyond limits.
From epic solo adventures to group road rides, Avail is light, comfortable, and engineered for female riders.
Responsive, energetic, and determined, this bike makes big days in the saddle all the more magical. Avail Advanced Pro is designed for long days in the saddle and ironing out the roughness of the road. Complete with hydraulic disc brakes, this bike exhibits stopping power in any condition, and can accommodate larger tire sizes to tackle coarse roads. With both climbing agility and descending composure, the Avail Advanced Pro will lead you down new roads stretching for miles unknown.
- Advanced-grade composite frame with D-Fuse SL composite seatpost provides optimally tuned stiffness and compliance for female riders
- Advanced-grade composite fork with full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer for unprecedented steering performance, stiffness and control
- Giant SLR 1 Disc Composite WheelSystem with Giant Gavia AC 0 tubeless tires
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed electronic componentry
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes for precise braking and control in all terrain and variable weather conditions
- CompactRoad Design creates a lighter, stiffer, smoother ride with better fit and precise handling
- Equipped with RideSense, a chainstay-integrated wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer
- PowerCore bottom bracket for unrivaled pedaling stiffness and stability
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Fork||Advanced-grade composite, Full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Wheels/Rims||Giant SLR 1 DBL Disc WheelSystem; 30mm deep, 23mm wide, Tubeless, Full composite|
|Hubs||Giant SLR 1 DBL Disc WheelSystem; Pawl driver, 12mm axles, [F] 16h [R] 21h|
|Spokes||Giant SLR 1 DBL Disc WheelSystem; Dynamic Balanced Lacing, bladed stainless|
|Tires||Giant Gavia AC 0 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, Press Fit|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra 11x34, 11-Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SL, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic disc, 140mm|
|Saddle||Liv Contact SL Forward|
|Seat Post||Giant D-Fuse, composite|
|Accessories & Extras||Ride Sense ANT+/Bluetooth|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Smoke Carbon/Red/Blue/Magenta / XX-Small||4712878205130||80007811|
|Matte Smoke Carbon/Red/Blue/Magenta / X-Small||04712878205147||80007812|
|Matte Smoke Carbon/Red/Blue/Magenta / Small||04712878205154||80007813||59248|
|Matte Smoke Carbon/Red/Blue/Magenta / Medium||04712878205161||80007814|
|Matte Smoke Carbon/Red/Blue/Magenta / Large||04712878205178||80007816|